On-Demand Webinar: Long Term Care Protection & Trusts
Our webinars are hosted by estate planning attorney S.J. Khalsa, co-author of Estate Planning Essentials: A Guidebook for Today’s Modern Families and upcoming release The Ultimate Caregiver Guide. You can learn more using this link.
What you will learn during this on-demand event:
- Qualifying for Medicaid – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Preserving Your Medicaid Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medicaid Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
- Maximize Assets – how to safeguard your assets to maintain your lifestyle and for the next generation.