Estate Planning Essentials: A Guidebook for Today’s Modern Families
Family Legacy Planning
Co-Authored by Attorneys:
with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch
Estate planners today must do more than just determine who should inherit. Today, families look different than ever before and seniors face new struggles as they age. Modern estate planning must involve taking a holistic approach that considers your non-financial legacy and the impact that you can make on your loved ones and on the world.
Estate Planning Essentials provides you with essential information on why traditional estate planning techniques simply do not go far enough and arms you with the tools you need to take control over how you are remembered. You can go above and beyond to protect your wealth and your family with the tips that you get from Estate Planning Essentials. The new holistic estate planning process that the book sets forth will help you to:
- Provide for your underaged children: Leaving an inheritance to a minor can be complicated. You also must make certain your children have an appropriate guardian to raise them to adulthood if you cannot be there for them. This book helps you to make a plan for your children’s future while avoiding common mistakes that parents make.
- Provide for a disabled relative: You cannot just make financial gifts to someone with a disability, as you could jeopardize access to means-tested government benefits. In Estate Planning Essentials, you will learn how to provide for uninterrupted care and for the financial needs of your loved one who has a disabling condition.
- Protect your wealth: Your assets could be lost during your life or after your death due to nursing home costs, irresponsible heirs, divorce, or many other causes. You can find out about asset protection so the wealth you have earned can be used to accomplish your legacy planning goals.
- Make an estate plan for your blended family: In blended families, estate planning is more complicated due to the need to make sure children from inside and outside of a marriage can inherit, even after a divorce or remarriage. Estate Planning Essentials explains how to make an effective estate plan that protects every member of your family.
- Pass on heirlooms and memories: Discover how you can pass on family heirlooms and preserve your memories and family history for future generations.
If you are interested in exploring a new and better approach to the estate planning process, Estate Planning Essentials is the book that you have been looking for.
You can order a copy of this book by reaching out to the Khalsa Law Firm via our Contact Us page. Include the title of the book that you are interested in and press submit. You should also print a copy of your message and send it in the mail along with a check in the amount of $20 for your copy of the book. Please send the order and check to Khalsa Law Firm, 440 East 23rd Street, Suite 9F, New York, NY 10010. You may also call 212-973-0100 to provide your credit card number and obtain a copy of the book via phone. Please allow three to five weeks for delivery.
Update: S.J. Khalsa is releasing his next co-authored book The Ultimate Caregiver Guide: How to Provide the Best Possible Care for Loved Ones and Yourself in New York – please reach out to reserve your copy!
Book Request Form
Enter your information below to request a copy of our book. Please send a check or money order for $20 + a shipping and handling fee of $9.50 to Khalsa Law Firm, 440 East 23rd Street, Suite 9F, New York, NY 10010 and we will ship out the book to your address. Proceeds from the book will benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.