Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- FREE Living Trust Identification Cards These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Trust.
- FREE unlimited telephone support Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our helpful staff a call.
- FREE My Legacy Workbooks for clients to complete and share with their families about their childhood, influences and memories.
- FREE subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Your Estate Matters, where you’ll learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- FREE Client Seminars We regularly offer seminars and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- FREE announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- FREE eAlerts with news and announcements delivered monthly for our friends and clients with email addresses.
- FREE one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- FREE regular Estate Plan checkups with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- FREE DocuBank subscription for 1 year.
- FREE Guardianship Journal for parents of young children.
- FREE Personalized Final Signing Video This video quickly explains how your Family Wealth Trust works, outlines planning choices you have made, reveals how family will receive their inheritance and provides step-by-step guidance for your heirs and those managing your trust estate. You will review this video during the Signing Ceremony meeting and then sign your documents after watching it. This personalized video will be given to you so you will remember and family members will know the details of the estate plan and how to implement it when the time comes.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients.