Will you lose all of your money and assets to
Nursing Home or Long-term Healthcare costs?
New York City Nursing Home Costs Averaged $180,000 Per Year in 2019
Thousands of seniors go broke every year due to medical expenses. Many are forced to file for bankruptcy. There is a better way!
January 26, 2022
5 pm EDT
Attend this FREE webinar workshop
before you need Long-Term Care
to learn about:
- Qualifying for Medicaid – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Preserving Your Medicaid Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medicaid Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
- Maximize Assets – how to safeguard your assets to maintain your lifestyle and for the next generation.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Join S.J. Khalsa for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney S.J. Khalsa
Attorney Khalsa’s areas of practice include a wide range of estate planning concentrations, including: Living Trusts, Trust Administration, Probate, Medicaid and Elder Law, Asset Protection, Charitable Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, Business Succession Planning, and Trusts for Children with Special Needs.