The Khalsa Law Firm, P.C.
You’re One Step Closer to Saving $650 on Protecting Your Family & Assets with a Living Trust
Our Estate Planning fees increased in 2021, however, this is your opportunity to take advantage of our 2022 rates. Not only will you save $650 on the cost of your Living Trust, we’re also waiving our normal $1,300 consultation fee.
Are You Ready to Stop Procrastinating?
You must book your appointment by December 1, 2022 and come in for your meeting by December 15, 2022.
Now is an excellent time to finish the investigation of your options and secure some peace of mind.
We want to give you the opportunity to ask those questions without getting billed for our time. We’ve found that clients who take the time to ask questions and look at their options walk away with a huge sense of relief.
Here are the typical concerns and topics most families want to discuss protections around during their free personal consultations:
- Why changes in your family, the law or the economy make discussing legacy planning details so important – and what can happen if this conversation is postponed.
- If your surviving spouse gets remarried, how you can preserve and pass your estate to your children instead of the new spouse.
- How to avoid the publicity and expense of a guardianship proceeding, should you become legally disabled and incapacitated.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance in case of their own divorce… up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with the ex in-law!
- The down sides to Joint Tenancy and how to avoid them using a proper legacy plan.
- How to protect the value of your IRA or retirement plan by taking advantage of the tax savings available when you convert your IRA to a Roth IRA at lower values.
- How to plan for Medicaid if you should ever need to enter a Nursing Home, local costs average $18,000 monthly for a private room.
- How to include specific provisions to care for a special needs child or grandchild without jeopardizing eligibility for benefits.
- How to protect your business and personal property from the ravages of potential lawsuits and creditor claims.
- Plan ahead for retirement, and implement strategies to protect your personal property from the devastating expense of catastrophic illness.
Schedule Your Free
60-Minute Personal Consultation
*Consultations must be booked by 12/1/22 and take place by 12/15/22.
Meet the author of Estate Planning Essentials: A Guide Book for Today’s Modern Family!
Attorney Khalsa’s areas of practice include a wide range of estate planning concentrations, including: Living Trusts, Trust Administration, Probate, Medicaid and Elder Law, Asset Protection, Charitable Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, Business Succession Planning, and Trusts for Children with Special Needs.